What are the benefits of Debtor Finance?
*All facilities are subject to Trade Credit Insurance
- Optimising your business' cashflow and liquidity.
- Eliminate delayed payments by getting paid by your debtors at issuance of invoice (*Invoices funded up to 60 days after issuance).
- Domestic or offshore invoices are accepted.
- Limits from $100k to $4m.
- Single or multi debtor facilities.
- Faster conversions from invoice to cash.
- Revolving facility allowing you drawdown, repay and redraw.
How it works
You issue to your Debtors an invoice for goods or services provided
You submit to Marketlend the invoices for credit insured Debtors
Marketlend pays you 90% of your domestic Debtor Invoices (excl. GST) or 75% of your international Debtor Invoices
On the Invoice due date the Debtor pays Marketlend
Upon receipt of payment: Marketlend pays the 10% balance for domestic invoices or the 25% balance for international invoices
Am I eligible?
If you answered yes to these questions - get in contact now
- Do you offer credit payment terms to your customers?
- Are you a registered company?
- Have you traded for 12 months?
- Do you have good credit history?
- Are your debtors established companies with good credit history?