What are the benefits of Supply Chain Finance?
*All facilities are subject to Trade Credit Insurance
- Supply Chain Finance relieves cashflow pressure by allowing businesses to extend trading terms up to 90 days.
- Apply for limits of up to $1.5 M (Larger amounts will be considered).
- Ability to Pay Domestic, or Offshore Suppliers.
- Quick Turnaround in Financing - Invoices paid within 24 - 48 hours.
- Greater Purchasing Power -The extended trading terms enable you to increase your purchase orders in line with market opportunities.
- Competitive Advantage - The opportunity to negotiate better prices and payment terms with your supplier.
- Supply Chain Finance is not a loan, but an extension of the Accounts Payable of the buyer, therefore is not classified as financial debt.
How it works
Supplier issues your company an invoice for goods and / or services
Your company submits invoice as per agreed criteria, to Marketlend
Your company can either have:
Marketlend pays your supplier(s) direct
Marketlend can pay you for supplies you have already purchased
Am I eligible?
If you answered yes to these questions - get in contact now
- Do you pay in advance for your local and/or overseas supplies?
- Are you a registered company?
- Have you traded for 12 months?
- Do you have a turnover of at least $500,000 per annum?
- Do you have good credit history?